14th ANNUAL WESTERN A-FIB SYMPOSIUM
February 26-27, 2021
Park City, Utah
Western AF Symposium
This can’t miss event is coming to you in both a virtual livestream and in-person event (LIVE ATTENDANCE IS NOW FULL, YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US VIRTUALLY). Designed to join cardiac professionals in a type of ‘think tank’, this 14th year symposium has pivoted to a professionally produced virtual platform. In addition to the livestream, all presentations will remain available to registrants for 3 months on-demand, beginning Thursday, March 4, 2021. Should you choose to participate in person, in Park City, rest assured that your safety is our first priority. The hotel, hosts and organizers will be in full compliance with Summit County COVID-19 regulations. Masks and social distancing will be required of all on-site participants and additional measures such as sanitizing stations, extra cleaning measures, and specific food safety protocols will be in place.
However you choose to participate you will benefit from a program of internationally recognized experts who deal with atrial fibrillation in a multitude of settings – from the research lab to the post-discharge office; from the device development setting to the patient bedside. Heighten your knowledge and explore new skills. By discipline, this highly-acclaimed program is specifically designed for:
- To share the latest and currently developing knowledge of the critical issues around atrial fibrillation and related comorbidities and risks such as strokes, GI and gastroenterology involvement, and post-ablation bleeding;
- To facilitate a focus on new, global technologies, recent research findings, and new procedures available for improved patient care.
- To support the development and use of cost-effective procedures and treatments including but not limited to anti-fibrotic drugs, new EP techniques, and other pharmacologic agents;
- To stimulate consensus building on treatment choices for recurrent arrhythmias pre- and post- ablation, mobile health applications, ablation techniques, mapping and other current and developing technologies and interventions; and
- To provide a forum for global information sharing and integration of all concepts in the fields working on atrial fibrillation.
- Case-Based Discussions
- Lightening Rounds of Panel Presentations
- Live & Twitter-Based Reflective Questioning
To insure maximum comfort and physical distancing safety of all attendees AND to facilitate an interactive experience for all participants, REGISTRATION WILL BE LIMITED SO REGISTER EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT AT THE LOWEST RATE!
This program is proudly offered by the Global Heart Education & Research Foundation.
This activity is being planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Utah Medical Association through the joint providership of ESI Management Group and the Global Heart Education & Research Foundation. ESI Management Group is accredited by the Utah Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ESI Management Group designates this live activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. (Hours may be adjusted as the program evolves.) Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ESI CME MISSION (CME PROVIDER)
ESI’s emphasis in the healthcare arena is to provide evidence-based training in a unique and quality-based way which will draw professionals and paraprofessionals from the medical arena and integrating professions to update and expand their clinical skills and knowledge with the goal of positively impacting the quality of care provided to the patients they treat.
Park City Mountain
Visit Park City
Visit Salt Lake
ABOUT PARK CITY, UTAH
– A world renowned olympic venue
Park City, an old silver mining town and home to the acclaimed Sundance Film Festival and host of the 2002 Winder Olympics is just 25-35 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport. You will be able to unwind and relax in this cozy mountain atmosphere where you can also extend your stay and challenge yourself on skis or snowboards, take a Winter Comet Bobsled or snowmobile, or just enjoy a stroll through historic Main Street. Breath in the fresh air and discover premier restaurants, quaint shops and boutiques, Olympic sites, art galleries, and more. Whatever your pleasure, your sure to find it here!